How accessible is the website?
We know some parts of this website aren’t fully accessible. See the section on non-accessible content below for more information.
What to do if you can’t access parts of this website?
If you need content from this website that is not accessible for you, but is not within the scope of the accessibility regulations as described below, please contact us.
You can contact us in the following ways:
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call +46 31 786 00 00 (switchboard)
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems that aren’t listed on this page, or if we’re not meeting the requirements of the accessibility regulations, please contact us and let us know about the problem.
The Agency for Digital Government is responsible for enforcing the accessibility regulations. If you’re not happy with how we respond to your complaint about web accessibility or your request to make content accessible, you can submit a complaint to the Agency for Digital Government.
Contact the Agency for Digital Government
Use the Agency for Digital Government’s form to submit a complaint (in Swedish)
Technical information about this website’s accessibility
This website is partially compliant with the Swedish accessibility regulations, due to the non-compliances listed below.
The content described below is, in one way or another, not fully accessible.
Non-compliance with the accessibility regulations
- Some pieces of text are written in a language other than the surrounding text, but are not marked for this in code, which causes problems for screen readers.
- The colour used for some descriptive subheadings doesn’t meet the minimum requirements for colour contrast, which could cause readability problems for users who are colour blind or have visual impairments.
- There are pages on the website where two or more elements have the same ID value, which could cause problems for visitors using screen readers.
- On a few pages, there are empty headings, that is, heading tags without content, which could cause problems for visitors using screen readers.
- A few links are missing alternative text, which could cause problems for users with visual impairments.
- Some downloadable files are not accessible. This mainly applies to Excel files containing media statistics. See the section on disproportionate burden for more information.
- Some video clips are only in English and lack Swedish options.
- Some video clips are only in Swedish or another Scandinavian language and lack English options.
- A few video clips that need subtitles, transcription, or sight interpretation are lacking them.
It is our ambition to fix all known accessibility problems by 31 December 2023.
Nordicom invokes an exemption for disproportionate burden in accordance with §12 in the accessibility regulations for the content described below. If you need any of this content in a version accessible for you, please contact us.
- Excel files with statistics
Nordicom offers Nordic statistics on media presented in Excel files. We assess it to be a disproportionate burden for us to make these files accessible, since the statistics are very complex and since we have limited resources.
Content that’s not within the scope of the accessibility regulations
The content described below is not fully accessible, but is exempt in accordance with §9 in the accessibility regulations.
- Documents published before 23 September 2018
Publications and other documents published before 23 September 2018 are not accessible.
- Video published before 23 September 2020
Video clips published before 23 September 2020 are not sight interpreted and, in some cases, not subtitled.
Nordicom sometimes livestreams from conferences and similar events. Livestreams are not subtitled, nor sight interpreted.
How we tested this website
We have performed a self-assessment (internal testing) of nordicom.gu.se.
The last assessment was made on 29 March 2023.
The website was published on 17 October 2022.
The statement was last updated on 29 March 2023.