You are here
Statistics & Facts
FIND NORDIC MEDIA FACTS ON NORDICOM'S WEBSITE
- Nordic media statistics in English
- Swedish media statistics in Swedish
- Nordicom-Sweden's Media Barometer, an annual media use study
- Danish, Finnish, Icelandic and Norwegian media statistics (links to national providers)
- External statistical sources at national, Nordic, European and international levels (link library)
- Official reports (government reports and other public reports) on media and on freedom of expression in the Nordic countries (lists and links)
- News about media policy in the Nordic region
- European Media Policy newsletters
News & Further reading
- News: Short analyses based on Nordicom's statistics and external research - see Media Use; Media Structure; Media Policy; etc.
- Further Reading: Links to external research reports, industry reports and other Nordic media facts
- Follow our newsfeed via RSS, and/or get updates on Twitter.
Newsletters & Reports (open access)
- Two newsletters: "Media Trends in the Nordic Countries" and "European Media Policy"
- Nordicom's open access publications on media trends in the Nordic countries and Sweden (statistics, analyses, research)
- Nordicom-Sweden's Media Barometer, an annual media use study.
ABOUT MEDIA FACTS FROM NORDICOM
NORDIC MEDIA TRENDS: As a cooperative body to the Nordic Council of Ministers, Nordicom has a mandate to document and analyse the media development in Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden with a comparative approach.
SWEDEN: Similarly, Nordicom has a commission from the Swedish Ministry of Culture regarding the media development in Sweden.
CONTEXT: Nordicom also documents, to some extent, trends and changes in Europe and internationally so as to place Nordic media sectors in a broader context.